The bizhub PRO 1100 delivers real value to any print production environment – with high-speed 110 ppm B&W output, high paper and toner capacity, standard built-in print controller and compact footprint to save space on your production floor. Dedicated to central in-house printing facilities and external print-for-pay services – this device provides sturdy construction, high performance and numerous inline finishing options teamed up with advanced technology for enhanced B&W print quality.
• High-speed print/copy output of 100 ppm B&W
• Standard dual color scanner provides high-speed simultaneous double-sided color scanning
• 1200 x 1200 DPI resolution with advanced LED technology for smoother halftones
• Job ticket editing and page editing from 15” touch-screen display for simple on-board press control
• Job Centro and hot folder capabilities for job management and workflow
• Simitri® HD toner with biomass to reduce environmental impact
• 9,000-sheet maximum paper capacity to handle the longest press runs with less reloading
• Accepts paper sizes up to 12 x 18” and weights up to 350 gsm, duplex capability up to 300 gsm
• Built-in print controller, flexible scanning to email, FTP, SMB, HDD, and TWAIN scanning
• Scan to and print from USB drive
• 100-sheet staple finisher with auto-shift sorting and options for saddle-stitch 80-page booklet-making, 2/3-hole punching and post inserter options
• Output tray for smaller footprint when no finishing is required
• Z-fold and punch unit with 2/3-hole punch and Z-folding capability
• Multi-punch unit provides variable punching holes with user-swappable punch dies
• Inline GBC ring binder to create ring-bound booklets up to 200 pages
• 250-sheet bypass tray for manual feed capability
• 4,500-sheet large capacity unit holds 8½” x 11” paper
• 4,000-sheet large capacity unit holds paper in sizes up to 12” x 18”
• 6,000-sheet large-capacity unit with three drawers holds paper up to 12” x 18”
• Removable Hard Disk Drive Kit allows you to remove your HDD from your digital printer for enhanced security
Getting it done in B&W. Konica Minolta high-speed B&W digital presses lead the industry in workplace performance, high-resolution monochrome image quality and flexible substrate handling – ideal for training manuals and instruction manuals, transactional printing, corporate reports, on-demand book publishing and more. Purpose-built reliability and workhorse production out out stands up to rigorous long-run production, with cost-efficiency that protects your bottom line.
To see the Konica Minolta bizhub PRO 1100 in action, contact a Gordon Document Product production print specialist for a demonstration and pricing information today!